cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Voicemail Greeting always going to Default

Jump to solution

I always had a custom Greeting for my voicemail.  Recently my iPhone 8 was updated with ios 13.5.1.  Seems that after that update voicemail is always going to default greeting.  I followed Cricket's instructions of resetting PIN and then recording a custom greeting.  Voicemail still goes to default greeting.  Tried to change message on iPhone itself, changed selection from Default to Custom.  Recorded a custom greeting.  But voicemail still goes to default message.  Web search says Apple problem, other say carrier problem.  Any one have a solution??

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Voicemail Greeting always going to Default

Jump to solution

@jetrep9628 

Thank you for reaching out.  Unfortunately that is an Apple issue and you would need to make an appointment with them to have it looked at.  

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Voicemail Greeting always going to Default

Jump to solution

@jetrep9628 

Thank you for reaching out.  Unfortunately that is an Apple issue and you would need to make an appointment with them to have it looked at.  

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Latest Posts