cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Wired IPhone Issue

Jump to solution

I have a more established iPhone 6s Plus. Telephone despite everything works incredible. In any case, I've been having one issue with it for a considerable length of time that is by all accounts getting most noticeably terrible. It could be my organizations. Yet, it's fine once I restart the telephone.

Essentially my telephone will haphazardly go from lte to 4g. What's more, the web won't work. It will at times disappear all alone. Yet, it take 10-30min. Anyway ordinarily it will return to lte on the off chance that I restart the telephone. I don't know whether it's a product issue. jacklistens  Since I've had this issue for some time and programming has been refreshed many time since it began. I am with at&t. So that could be the issue.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Wired IPhone Issue

Jump to solution

@sabellaa 

Thank you for reaching out. This is happening because the device is searching for the closest tower for service.  There is nothing wrong with the device.  If it continues we will recommend replacing the sim card inside.  

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Wired IPhone Issue

Jump to solution

@sabellaa 

Thank you for reaching out. This is happening because the device is searching for the closest tower for service.  There is nothing wrong with the device.  If it continues we will recommend replacing the sim card inside.  

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos