cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
electronblue
A-List Star

iPhone picture messages not working

New customer. I can’t send pictures to anyone. Turning off MMS does prompt a “MMS must be turned on” error, but doing so doesn’t help. I have tried resetting network settings. Didn’t help. iMessages and text work. I have no place in settings to edit APN settings as I have with other carriers.

iPhone 6, iOS 12.1.2
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

Re: iPhone picture messages not working

Hello @electronblue,

Please reach out to our support teams via phone, chat, or social media (Facebook m.me/cricketwireless or twitter @cricketsupport) for assistance. 

Thanks!

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

0 Kudos
HechtR
Fan

Were you able to get help to resolve the issue?

If yes, what was the resolution? (I have the same problem)

Thanks!

0 Kudos
maeling15
Extra

I'VE HAD THIS PROBLEM FOR OVER 2 YEARS!

No solution in sight.

0 Kudos
maeling15
Extra

If you haven't resolved it I figured out my problem. Now, I 've had this issue since moving over to Cricket several years ago. The problem: Cricket does not configure the APN settings properly for the MMS & Group chat and their sim card does not allow you to manually configure the settings. Solution: get a hold of a sim card that allows you to view the APN settings like a Google Fi card and enter:

• Name: Internet
  • APN: ndo
  • MMSC: http://mmsc.aiowireless.net
  • MMS Proxy: proxy.aiowireless.net
  • Multimedia Message Port: 80
  • MCC: 310
  • MNC: 150
  • APN type: default,mms,fota,hipri,supl
  • APN protocol: IPv4
  • APN roaming protocol: IPv4
  • Turn APN on/off: ON

Worked like a charm.

0 Kudos

I have android and same problem with sending/receiving MMS. I have reset the APN settings with no luck. What else can I do? Do I just need to get a new phone?
0 Kudos