cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
A-List Star

Auto pay on but account suspended

Jump to solution
I increased the data level on my plan mid-month and set changes to occur at the end of the billing cycle. I specifically remember turning auto pay back on at that time. When I woke up this morning my account had been suspended. I was coached to make a phone payment (with a $3.00 fee). I did so, then checked the MyCricket app and saw that auto pay is still on with a due date of the 27th of May. Am I going to get double charged? Why didn't auto pay work this month? Can I get a refund for the phone payment fee?
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Auto pay on but account suspended

Jump to solution

@ChipBotkin Thank you for posting on our community forum. If you made any changes on the account to update the data plan that differential needs to be paid at the moment. This is why the account was suspended even though you have auto pay on. The auto pay only kicks in when the due date is near. The auto pay must be turned on 7 days before the due date so that the card can be processed.

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Auto pay on but account suspended

Jump to solution

@ChipBotkin Thank you for posting on our community forum. If you made any changes on the account to update the data plan that differential needs to be paid at the moment. This is why the account was suspended even though you have auto pay on. The auto pay only kicks in when the due date is near. The auto pay must be turned on 7 days before the due date so that the card can be processed.

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos