cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Autopay date not reflected in app

Hello. I've been a customer for a few months now, and every month I get different dates depending on where I'm looking. For example: my current autopay dates are 08/30 according to the text message reminder, 08/31 according to the myCricket app, and 09/01 according to the phone system. When I spoke to a representative, she pointed out that autopay charges a day before the due date, but the app says both "Due Date: Aug 31" AND "We'll automatically charge your credit card or debit card on Aug 31" - which is pretty clearly saying that's when I'll be charged!

If the app can reflect my correct payment amount based on autopay, it should also show the correct date on which I'll be charged. This is ridiculous.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Autopay date not reflected in app

@vmckeon We are aware of this issue and we working towards a solution. We apologize for any confusion this may have caused. Just a reminder, your payment does come out a day before your payment is due. 

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

0 Kudos