cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RA
A-List Star

Bad Experience

I had a very horrible sign up experience with a local Cricket store. The guy in the store was obviously not trained and waited until he had completed my whole phone sign up to try to tell me that he informed me there will be additional charges, which discussion never happened. He was very eager to tell me that the phone that I was bringing from another carrier would be able to be used with no problems, I pressed on to ask if there would be any service interruptions at all, he insisted no there would be nothing wrong with me using my phone. 3 days later I find out that I missed three urgent phone calls I was waiting for from a doctor's office based on the fact that my features were not fully transferable from the other carrier that i came from, I went to another store and dealt with another associate and when I explained to her the problems that I had at that store she informed me that they are supposed to have two people in the store at all times. she was wonderful, helpful and ultimately I had to switch to their brand new free phone, which I would have had no problem doing right from the beginning if the other associate would have been completely honest. However he was the only one in the store and when I requested to speak with a manager he refused and nearly threw me out of the store just to get rid of me. he eagerly ran my credit card through pretty quickly before even giving me the receipt which he folded up and handed to me, if I didn't review the receipt in front of him I would not have realized that I was being overcharged, he previously promised me a free phone case if I signed up that day with him and when I did sign up he charged me $3 on my bill, when I questioned him and insisted I wanted a refund for the $3 he stated that he would give me two $25 phone cases instead. What part of refund did he not understand. Also he told me that the first month of insurance on the phone is free however when he rang up my phone there was a $7 service fee on there and when I questioned him about that he proceeded to tell me he had no other option but to credit my next bill rather than crediting my credit card which had already been charged incorrectly. then I proceeded to try to contact Cricket corporate and of course as everybody else on this form is saying there is nothing but a run around, I've contacted customer service 5 times already, they insist they cannot even give me an email address to file a complaint that, what's up with that? I still really wish I would be able to get in touch with a member of management who can deal with this issue once and for all, I am not a happy new customer and want resolution to these problems.
Labels (1)
2 Replies
RA
A-List Star

Re: Bad Experience

WOW..... I can't believe I can't get a response to this problem.......
Highlighted

Re: Bad Experience

My phone was damaged and postpone service 5 days early. Got my device back after 5 days from my due date and paid bill. Was told I wouldn't have to pay reconnection fee. They lied and charged me for it anyways and took five days from my service. I'm bad mouthing cricket to everyone I can. I've had to many problems with cricket and their service and devices !
0 Kudos