cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beyone mad!

I am beyond mad right now! I tried to move 4 lines to Cricket. I was charged this:

1Service$55.00 
 SIM Discount-$10.00 
 SIM$9.99 
2SIM$9.99 
 Service$55.00 
 Service Discount-$30.00 
 SIM Discount-$10.00 
3SIM$9.99 
 Service$55.00 
 Service Discount-$45.00 
 SIM Discount-$10.00 
4SIM$9.99 
 Service$55.00 
 Service Discount-$45.00 
 SIM Discount-$10.00 
  $99.96Sub-Total
  $3.00Tax
  $102.96

Total

I get the SIM cards in the mail, and I try and activate them and was told I owe an additional $40 for the SIM cards.....After repeatedly telling the rep that the SIM cards were line items on my order summary and that I was already charged the amount, they wouldn't let up. I spoke to a "supervisor" who didn't want to listen to me at all and continually just kept repeating the exact same thing! I told them to cancel the lines, they said they would, then hung up on me!! WOW, great customer service! I will be disputing that charge!!

0 Kudos
4 Replies

Re: Beyone mad!

@jackweber3 

We would like to look into this further for you. Please reach out to our support team on Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless) or twitter (@cricketsupport) with the details of your issue.

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

0 Kudos

I reached out to the Facebook messenger link you sent me to and here is "apparently" what happened (though I am extremely doubtful)......The credits I was supposed to receive for the sim cards never got applied correctly, so while I see them in my email order, they don't "see" them in the system.

So the fix was "Supposed" to be to call them, play the $40 and then the facebook messenger group would immediately refund my account $40. 

So, I called.....waited on hold for 20 minutes....gave "Mable" my order number not 1..not 2...not 3...not 4......but 5 times! Before she told me that there is an internal case pending and I cant activate them!!! Un-freaking-believable!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

This has been fixed and I am extremely happy with the service that I ultimately received!

0 Kudos

@jackweber3 It was our pleasure helping you! Thank you for posting on our community forum. #SmileOn

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

0 Kudos