cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing History

Jump to solution

Close to 2 years ago, I switched from Cricket to a different provider because I did not have any other option.

Now, I am trying to get my Cricket billing history to serve as a form of payment history for a creditor. I had Cricket for about 2 years, and I have tried to log in, but my username/phone number is no longer recognized.

Was all my information just deleted from Cricket's records? I would still like to access it. Calling customer support was not helpful, because they asked for a PIN (which I don't remember setting up) and then referred me to find a local retailer who could help (all 5 that I called said they couldn't help).

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Billing History

Jump to solution

Hi @AleckJP & welcome to the Community Forum! Our Digital Care Team may be able to assist you if you remember your 4-digit account pin and/or security question answer. Please reach out to our Support Team on Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless) or Twitter (@cricketsupport) for assistance.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Billing History

Jump to solution

Hi @AleckJP & welcome to the Community Forum! Our Digital Care Team may be able to assist you if you remember your 4-digit account pin and/or security question answer. Please reach out to our Support Team on Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless) or Twitter (@cricketsupport) for assistance.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos