cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Billing pardon and grace period during covid

When I had set up the Autopay for cricket's service, it was three(3)days in advance, it claimed I had to do it only "2 days in advance", just a very day it was due, it text prompted me the auto pay was canceled, right away just less then an hour my data,text AND calling was dropped. On a Sunday which the auto teller on 611 claimed they were closed because it was Sunday, then I had to pay both $5 and the $4 instore fee on Monday. I was like WTF!?... No grace period of a reduced service plan to minimum or any extended after days charge to reactivate, without shutting g service down. In a COVID crisis, this was Outrageous!
4 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Billing pardon and grace period during covid

Cricket Does Not care about Their Customers,I should Listened and Went to Boost mobile,I don’t know what they have done,but my service sucks now,and My Family is laughing at me now because I choose Cricket.They Have 2 months service pardoned,and Cricket Want there money no matter what ,along with any relief funds they can get got there company just Greedy and unsympathetic. I’ve been a customer for over 10 yrs.Do you think they care No,I don’t even ask for a pardon,just a discount or something.I pay $80 monthly.I can’t work,I have no income now,None.This is really Depressing
Highlighted
Walk of Fame

who is pardoning 2 months of service? have you tried to move your plan down to cheaper plan?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Pardon me? ....this wasn't about plan selection, it was about the auto-pay doing it's own thing, which granted this Crackhead service the right to make me pay a plan that was $5 dollars more plus the store fees clerk, over an auto-pay that shuts down on the day it's due, and service that shut down instantly the day after COVID month!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Walk of Fame

I was replying to Sarah's comment about another phone service pardoning service for a month. My apologies for the confusion. 

0 Kudos