cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Superstar

Billing question

Hi,

I just recently changed my plan from the 2GB $15.00 plan, to the 10 GB $40.00 plan and scheduled the change to take effect on the next renewal date and not take effect immediately.

Since there is supposed to be a $5.00 credit if you have auto pay enabled, I assumed my bill would be $35.00 since I do indeed have auto pay enabled.

I was charged the full $40.00 for my new plan.

Am I missing something?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Billing question

@johnrandolph wrote:

Hi,

I just recently changed my plan from the 2GB $15.00 plan, to the 10 GB $40.00 plan and scheduled the change to take effect on the next renewal date and not take effect immediately.

Since there is supposed to be a $5.00 credit if you have auto pay enabled, I assumed my bill would be $35.00 since I do indeed have auto pay enabled.

I was charged the full $40.00 for my new plan.

Am I missing something?

It's better to contact the official support as soon zions bank online  as possible. This happened to me once, but as I contacted the support a week later, it didn't work out. So, make it fast.

Thanks,

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superstar

Hi hammers,

Thank you for responding to my question.

I believe there are Cricket reps on here that I thought would respond. 

What is "official support"? I tried chatting via their message board on their site but that didn't help.

I guess I could try reddit or go to Cricket's facebook site. 

Shouldn't be this hard to get an answer concerning a simple question.

Thanks again...

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Upgrading with cricket is awful. I upgraded over the phone and they disconnected my service an hour after. They explained what happened was i owed $20 and autopay doesn’t work for upgrades. Over the phone I explained i wanted to switch next billing cycle. So instead i lost phone service. Cricket is garbage, i wish there were more prepaid options.
0 Kudos