cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Paparazzi

Can't get my refund for a returned phone

Jump to solution

Bought an iPhone on line and on the website it is clearly stated you can return phones at the store ... store refused to take the phone ...I UPS the phone back .. I have provided UPS tracking as proof or receipt of the phone by cricket. I have spent hours on the phone with these people who simply don't have the authority to help.  The last case no was 2007171536357 and I called again today only to get transferred to "supposedly" the only people who can issue credits and guess what it was the same 611 customer svc number .. I suggest we all go to small claims court as a group and sue for all the time and aggravation. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Can't get my refund for a returned phone

Jump to solution

Hi @larry0657 & thank you for posting on the Community Forum. Cricket provides a 7-day return policy for devices only - beginning on the date the device is received - in which you may return a qualifying wireless device purchased on cricketwireless.com. To start an online return or exchange, contact Customer Support by dialing 611 from your device. Feel free to contact our Support Team on Twitter @cricketsupport or on Facebook at m.me/cricketwireless if you need additional assistance.

https://www.cricketwireless.com/support/orders-and-activations/returns-and-exchanges.html

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Jump to solution

Hi @larry0657 & thank you for posting on the Community Forum. Cricket provides a 7-day return policy for devices only - beginning on the date the device is received - in which you may return a qualifying wireless device purchased on cricketwireless.com. To start an online return or exchange, contact Customer Support by dialing 611 from your device. Feel free to contact our Support Team on Twitter @cricketsupport or on Facebook at m.me/cricketwireless if you need additional assistance.

https://www.cricketwireless.com/support/orders-and-activations/returns-and-exchanges.html

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Paparazzi

Jump to solution
0 Kudos
Paparazzi

Jump to solution

I returned the phone months ago, provided customer service UPS tracking as proof cricket received the phone,  spoke with customer service several times and there is never any follow through on the case numbers given to me. It was suggested I report you to the better business bureau .. I just want my $265  . 

0 Kudos