cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Commissions more important than needs!!!!

Jump to solution
I don't appreciate the fa t that some stupid sales woman talked my husband into buying an LG Stylo 5 from Cricket Wireless in Barboursville, WV (free standing store, not mall Rd). Yes he was wanting wifi calling because for some stupid reason our AT&T Note 8 & Note 9 are not able to use this feature with Cricket, though it IS available on our phones EVEN THOUGH AT&T OWNS CRICKET!!!!

She OBVIOUSLY was MORE about commission than she was what the customer needed the phone for!!!! He uses it for his personal business and the Lg Stylo 5is slower than Molasses compared to the Note 8 he has. The ram is HALF that of a Note 8 and the gigahertz is significantly LESS!!!

I don't know what the hell you teach these ppl in training, but this is BEYOND wrong to have my husband think that the LG Stylo 5 phone he purchased from Cricket is BETTER than the Note 8 he walked in with!!!! I know that you would not want to be told how great a phone is & how it's compared to the Note 8 as a really good phone WHEN IT CLEARLY FALLS SHORT!!!!!!!

I know AT&T had NO PART with training bc By God, they would've told you STRAIGHT UP the TRUTH! So would a Best Buy sales associate!!!!!! How do I know? Bc I *almost* bought an LG Stylo 5 on black Friday for my daughter through Cricket THAN I compared that to the ZTE X Blade Max that my husband was talked into buying at the same store almost 2yra ago by Emily, the store mgr, who told him the phone was awesome 🙄..... It WAS NOT! He gave it to our daughter bc he hated how slow it was & she hated how slow it was, too. The he gets talked in an LG Stylo 5 and told its an awesome phone that's comparable/just as good to a Note8..... The LG Stylo 5 is LITERALLY .4 Gigahertz faster than the ZTE X Blade Max.

Idk if it's a sales associate,. Asst. Manager, Manager or Store Owner.... These associates NEED to be trained to SEE WHAT WORKS BEST FOR THE CUSTOMER BY USING ALL SPECS on a phone and COMPARE THEM IN FRONT OF THE CUSTOMER. It's NOT ABOUT COMMISSION, IT'S BUT CUSTOMER SATISFACTION & RETENTION!!!!!! This is the 2nd strike & I'm seriously thinking about going with another company who doesn't do petty crappy like put commissions first!!!!!!
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Commissions more important than needs!!!!

Jump to solution

Hello @CaptainObvious! Welcome to our Cricket Community Forum and thank you for your post. We appreciate your feedback, however, unlocked BYOD devices will not work our Cricket Wi-Fi Calling. The device will need to be a Cricket owned device on the list in the link below:

https://www.cricketwireless.com/support/mobile-wifi/wifi-calling-capable-phones.html

Cricket does offer a 7-day return period on devices purchased new from Cricket starting on the date of purchase. Since you are not pleased with the LG Stylo 5, we are sure that you will find a device that offers similar functions to your Samsung Note device. 

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Commissions more important than needs!!!!

Jump to solution

Hello @CaptainObvious! Welcome to our Cricket Community Forum and thank you for your post. We appreciate your feedback, however, unlocked BYOD devices will not work our Cricket Wi-Fi Calling. The device will need to be a Cricket owned device on the list in the link below:

https://www.cricketwireless.com/support/mobile-wifi/wifi-calling-capable-phones.html

Cricket does offer a 7-day return period on devices purchased new from Cricket starting on the date of purchase. Since you are not pleased with the LG Stylo 5, we are sure that you will find a device that offers similar functions to your Samsung Note device. 

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos