cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Cricket Scam

Cricket wireless is by far the absolute worst service carrier available. My service was suspended on 3/10/2020. I was told my service has been suspended due to a phone number port from ATT as of 6/23/2019. I have had cricket wireless since 11/2016. I have been able to use my phone despite this false request for a port in 6/19. I was told on 3/11/20to contact ATT about the port. ATT let me know that no such port was requested. Which I already knew seeing is I did not request one. I then contacted cricket again to let them know the response of ATT. I was told that an investigation would be opened and it would take 3-5 days. Since that time I’ve tried numerous times to contact a cricket representative. With extreme long hold times I was unable to reach anyone. I tried numerous times to use the chat option on the website. During the open hours I was told to contact again during open hours. After holding for 1 hour and 27 min I was finally able to speak to someone. This person was unhelpful and transferred me to a manager. Who also was unhelpful and informed me that a investigation was never opened. I asked to speak to his supervisor. John Rep ID JP8037 Told me he did not have supervisor and that I needed to go online and search cricket corporate to find a phone number for someone above him. I know their is a lot going on in the world today but I am highly upset and disappointed and dissatisfied in the quality of service provided. After being on the phone for a tokay if 1 hour and 55 min I am totally disgusted and will be filing a complaint with the BBB sand consumer affairs. The way you are going Cricket wireless will not have any customers and the company will go under. Your lack of urgency, follow through and blatant theft of money will not be tolerated.
0 Kudos