cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Dealer riped me off

Jump to solution
I went to go buy a replacement phone and I need needed a decent one sure listen to the dealer explain out everything about different phones and you convinced me to go up one to get one more better I think I paid $230 for Samsung 10 when y'all sell them for full price and 130 what do I do or say to this man I'm not good at conflicts and he got me for over $100 an authorized dealer
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Dealer riped me off

Jump to solution

Hi @Cerdaness, thank you for posting on the Community Forum! We'd be happy to look into this matter for you. Please contact our Support Team on Twitter @cricketsupport or on Facebook at m.me/cricketwireless for assistance. We're here to help!Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Superstar

Jump to solution

I would check the receipt and see what you were charged for, if you didn't receive one you can go back to the store and kindly ask them to explain the charges. Good luck!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Hi @Cerdaness, thank you for posting on the Community Forum! We'd be happy to look into this matter for you. Please contact our Support Team on Twitter @cricketsupport or on Facebook at m.me/cricketwireless for assistance. We're here to help!Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

0 Kudos