cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Has cricket stolen money from any one here lately?

Jump to solution

I am not a Cricket customer and yet they managed to steal more than $2,400.00 buck from me.  I called Cricket less than 20 minutes after the stole my money and they refused to help me because they said I was not a customer.  I have heard of similar complaints and was wondering how many of there customers they steal from.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Has cricket stolen money from any one here lately?

Jump to solution

Hello @cricketsteals! Welcome to our Cricket Community Forum and thank you for your post. We would like to look into this issue further for you. Please reach out to our support team on Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless) or Twitter (@cricketsupport) with the details of your issue.

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Jump to solution

Hello @cricketsteals! Welcome to our Cricket Community Forum and thank you for your post. We would like to look into this issue further for you. Please reach out to our support team on Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless) or Twitter (@cricketsupport) with the details of your issue.

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos

Jump to solution
Yes Bridge payment! I made first bridge payment on time. Second one I was 1 day late and made final payment I thought and service was turned back on. The next morning service was off again and was told to pay $10 extra per line total $32 for second late bridge payment. The Month with cricket. Had them for 2yrs I’m done. Worst company policies ever and will file civil this time.
0 Kudos

Jump to solution
Yes Bridge payment! I made first bridge payment on time. Second one I was 1 day late and made final payment I thought and service was turned back on. The next morning service was off again and was told to pay $10 extra per line total $32 for second late bridge payment. The Month with cricket. Had them for 2yrs I’m done. Worst company policies ever and will file civil this time.
0 Kudos