cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

How to End My Cricket Service If I Decide to Switch Carrier

Jump to solution

Hi, I'm going to transfer my number to another carrier company next month due to personal reasons. But I did not find on the Cricket app anywhere to end the service with Cricket. I wonder if my service with Cricket will automatically end if I transfer my number to another carrier? Or is there any process I have to go through?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: How to End My Cricket Service If I Decide to Switch Carrier

Jump to solution

@dimiqueen 

Thank you for reaching out. Once you port your number out to another carrier it will automatically cancel the line with Cricket.  

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: How to End My Cricket Service If I Decide to Switch Carrier

Jump to solution

@dimiqueen 

Thank you for reaching out. Once you port your number out to another carrier it will automatically cancel the line with Cricket.  

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos