cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

I have to pay for Cricket Mistake

I contacted Cricket on chat to change my billing due date. The rep entered the wrong date and told me nothing could be done to fix it. I contacted customer service over the phone and spoke with a supervisor who informed me that he could do nothing about the mistake the employee made. He then stated that for an additional fee, I could change my date to the date that the employee should have entered before she made the mistake. I asked to speak to this man’s supervisor and he told me that he was the highest ranking person in the company that I was allowed to speak with. He then told me I was being very unprofessional when I continued to ask for his manager/supervisor. The Cricket employee made a mistake and not only were they not willing to fix it, they wanted me to pay for their mistake. This seemed very unethical and I need the number for their corporate office.
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Re: I have to pay for Cricket Mistake

Hey @Arobinson85! Welcome to our Cricket Community Forum and thank you for your post. We are sorry to hear about your recent experience with our team. You can reach out to our support team via Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless) or Twitter (@cricketsupport) for further assistance on this issue. We hope to hear from you soon! 

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

0 Kudos