cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Im with Cricket and I have an unlocked verizon Smsung 8 plus phone. Will sys updates mess up anythin

Jump to solution

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Im with Cricket and I have an unlocked verizon Smsung 8 plus phone. Will sys updates mess up any

Jump to solution

Hello @Phxman75! Welcome to our Cricket Community Forum and thank you for your post. A system update should not make any changes to your device settings or reverse the unlock on your device. However, we recommend backing up your Samsung S8 before starting an update on your device. This will allow you to take your device back to its current state when you performed the back up if anything goes wrong during the update. 

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Im with Cricket and I have an unlocked verizon Smsung 8 plus phone. Will sys updates mess up any

Jump to solution

Hello @Phxman75! Welcome to our Cricket Community Forum and thank you for your post. A system update should not make any changes to your device settings or reverse the unlock on your device. However, we recommend backing up your Samsung S8 before starting an update on your device. This will allow you to take your device back to its current state when you performed the back up if anything goes wrong during the update. 

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos