cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Monthly Billing Activity Report

What happened to the billing feature? I need to be able to print out a billing/activity page that shows at a minimum:

Cricket <-- Carrier

My Account Number <--- Account

My Name <--- A persons name that owns the account

But this is no longer available via web, mobile, or pdf print. What gives? I'm trying to submit my phone bill to my company for my work expenses but they won't accept it cause it looks like a 3rd grader put a bunch of numbers and dates on a page. It does not look official at all and it doesn't contain any relevant information.

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Re: Monthly Billing Activity Report

Hey there @migraines! Welcome to our Cricket Community Forum and thank you for your post! This is something that we can definitely look into for you. For further assistance, we ask that you please reach out to our support team on Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless) or Twitter (@CricketSupport). We look forward to hearing from you. 

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

0 Kudos

I am having the same issue. I need a print out of my monthly bill for an expense report. It needs to have my name, account number and monthly bill.

0 Kudos

I have the same question, if I cant produce a monthly statement then I cannot get reimbursed by my employer.  This would make it pointless to go with Cricket Wireless.

0 Kudos