cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
newdaypik
A-List Star

Monthly payment

Jump to solution

I have unlimited plan and am paying on every 26th.

Is it the payment for the next month or previous month?

When I open the lines they charged the monthly payment instantly, so I thought it is a pre-payment.

Am I correct?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Monthly payment

Jump to solution

Hello @newdaypik,

Thank you for your question. We are a pre-paid service provider so each month you pay for the upcoming month of service.

Thanks!

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Jump to solution

Hello @newdaypik,

Thank you for your question. We are a pre-paid service provider so each month you pay for the upcoming month of service.

Thanks!

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I would like to pay my bill

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

@8187921324  Thank you for posting on our forum. Please log into your account online at https://www.cricketwireless.com/myaccount.html#/login/1

or access the MyCricket app to make the payment.

0 Kudos