cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Multiple Lines/Upgrade/Double Charge/No Confirmation

Last night, I decided to upgrade both phones on my account. I noticed that you could only upgrade one line at a time and proceeded to log out, refresh and log back in between transactions. I had encountered an error message during checkout with the second phone due to a "processing delay" for the transactions. I called customer service and explained the issue, they told me that they removed the delay, to refresh the page and put my card info in again and try to process the order again. I did so, got an another error saying that I exceeded the amount of times that my card could be used. Customer service told me to wait about an hour and try again. I hung up and called my bank to see if the first transaction went through, only to find that it did, and so did the second transaction TWICE.
I called customer service again about the double charge, they told me to contact my bank and let them know about the second charge and that Cricket will authorize a stop-payment on the second charge. I called my bank, they want a ridiculously long and drawn out procedure to stop the second charge. I called customer service yet again and asked if there was any way to stop the charge on their end. They opened a claim, said they'd reach back out to me this evening to see if things were resolved, but I have not gotten a call yet and the double charge to my account is still there. I have to say that 2 out of the 3 reps I spoke to last night were really understanding and very nice to speak to but I DON'T seem to have anything resolved.
The second issue is that I have received a confirmation email for the first phone that I upgraded with shipping and tracking information. I HAVE NOT received a confirmation of any kind for the second phone yet, but I have been charged twice for it. The only reason I upgraded both phones at the same time was to receive them and activate them together at the same time while the person that has the second line is in town. I have no idea if I'm going to receive the second phone, I have no idea if my Cricket account will be credited with the amount of the double payment or if it will be refunded to my bank, I just don't know what is going on.
Somebody please help me figure this out.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Multiple Lines/Upgrade/Double Charge/No Confirmation

Hi @FallenAngel87 We're sorry to hear about your experience. We would like to look into this issue further for you. Please reach out to our support team on Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless) or Twitter (@cricketsupport) with your wireless number, name on the account, and order #.

0 Kudos

One issue has been resolved. I did reach out via Facebook with no response. However, I did receive a stop-payment on the second charge. I got the initial phone I upgraded today, but I have no clue of the status of the second upgraded phone. I never received a confirmation for that order.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Walk of Fame

Hey @FallenAngel87, I would send them a PM or a DM if you didn't get a response yet. They've helped me out a lot in the past. Good luck!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

I called customer service again about the double charge, they told me to contact my bank and let them know about the second charge and that Cricket will authorize a stop-payment on the second charge. I called my bank, they want a ridiculously long and drawn out procedure to stop the second charge. 

bluestacks omegle

0 Kudos