cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Pay $50 for bridge pay and then pay full amount, 50 is not put towards payment

Jump to solution
Looking at the bridge pay option. You pay $50 to have an extension on your monthly payment. If you miss your bridgepay payment ( I fell asleep and woke up an hour later) pay full amount of $122. After thinking about it, the reconnection fee is $15. So I’m questioning where my $50 goes towards, every rep I spoke to says it’s the policy but this policy is unethical and WRONG. I will be switching to a more reputable company and making a complaint to the BBB. We’re being charged more to get an extension then we are to actually let our service disconnect. I feel like everyone should be upset about this and look into it if you used the bridge pay option.
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Pay $50 for bridge pay and then pay full amount, 50 is not put towards payment

Jump to solution

@Christina04 

Thank you for reaching out.  The $50 is you paying for those 7 days of service.  

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Pay $50 for bridge pay and then pay full amount, 50 is not put towards payment

Jump to solution

@Christina04 

Thank you for reaching out.  The $50 is you paying for those 7 days of service.  

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos