cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sblack423
Extra

Re: Phone Upgrade Question

I was a Cricket Customer when the service (reception) was limited to Chattanooga. Never got a deal~
0 Kudos
rrapache
Extra

I have been on phone talking to cricket and i get the same canned answer..it is as though they just read off a sheet of paper. new customers get great deals, current members pay 3 times as much. I have been with cricket for 7 years. they wont even consider anything in terms of retention incentives....time to go somewhere else and be appreciated as a customer...wish i could leave a rating...folks give me ideas on how to leave ratings so cricket can get their zero stars, plus Im sending a letter to corporate to tell them how little concern they have 

0 Kudos
rrapache
Extra

this is a canned answer. the customer agent is simply reading off a fact sheet distributed by management. They have no interest in loyalty or offering existing customers any incentive or benefit from upgrading.

Im tired of these jerks. If i could find a way to let all potential customers how bad cricket is I would spend hours a day destroying their name. 

Hey how about a reply from someone at Cricket mgt...Im here try being human and reply

0 Kudos
rrapache
Extra

canned reply....just pay 3 times more as an existing customer

0 Kudos
Highlighted
rrapache
Extra

canned answer....still have not shown any benefit to existing customers..

0 Kudos

Yeah ive had my same phone for 2 years they want 50 to upgrade
0 Kudos