cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sblack423
Extra

Re: Phone Upgrade Question

I was a Cricket Customer when the service (reception) was limited to Chattanooga. Never got a deal~
0 Kudos
rrapache
Extra

I have been on phone talking to cricket and i get the same canned answer..it is as though they just read off a sheet of paper. new customers get great deals, current members pay 3 times as much. I have been with cricket for 7 years. they wont even consider anything in terms of retention incentives....time to go somewhere else and be appreciated as a customer...wish i could leave a rating...folks give me ideas on how to leave ratings so cricket can get their zero stars, plus Im sending a letter to corporate to tell them how little concern they have 

rrapache
Extra

this is a canned answer. the customer agent is simply reading off a fact sheet distributed by management. They have no interest in loyalty or offering existing customers any incentive or benefit from upgrading.

Im tired of these jerks. If i could find a way to let all potential customers how bad cricket is I would spend hours a day destroying their name. 

Hey how about a reply from someone at Cricket mgt...Im here try being human and reply

rrapache
Extra

canned reply....just pay 3 times more as an existing customer

0 Kudos
rrapache
Extra

canned answer....still have not shown any benefit to existing customers..

0 Kudos

Yeah ive had my same phone for 2 years they want 50 to upgrade
0 Kudos
Paparazzi

Agreed, they treat us second class after they get your service. Don't understand why we can't upgrade phones with free phone or at least not charge $25 on top of paying for new phone. Will probably be looking for new company also.
Paparazzi

You don't value current customers, they should be the ones to get deals on phone upgrade. Will not refer you to anyone now. New customers get free phones to choose from, why are they more important than current customers. Bad business.
Highlighted
Paparazzi

Why do you treat your loyal customers like second class. We should be the ones to get free phone upgrade. Guess you only value new customers. Guess when my phone dies I'll have to go to another company, that offers free upgrade phones.
Bulldog
Walk of Fame

@5678761166 It doesn't make sense to them to give deep discounts to existing customers. If they did that they would go out of business. I work in the wireless industry and companies pay pretty much full price to the manufacturers for the phones they sell so any discount is a loss. Its worth it to give to new customers because they're gaining business and monthly revenue. As a Cricket employee already pointed out in this thread everyone who joins Cricket has the option to get the new customer offers once. Some of the upgrade discounts they offer are actually pretty good too. Especially considering they are prepaid. Look at it this way, do you expect your cable provider to give you a free TV every 2 years or your internet company to give you a laptop? 

P.S. I wouldn't recommend using your phone number as a username. Easy bait for spammers.

0 Kudos