cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Spiderwilliams
Award Winning Star

Re: Phone Upgrade Question

Yeah I was told over the phone that my Nokia 650 windows phone that I upgraded to from a lesser Nokia and through Cricket did have a trade in value. After going to a store the sales rep there was very helpful in selecting an upgrade. But when entering all info she said my phone had 0 value. Wasted a whole freaking day. But I bought one on Amazon that was better and cheaper than what your offering. Assclowns!
Spiderwilliams
Award Winning Star

You don't value #&@¥ in customers.
Spiderwilliams
Award Winning Star

Refer a friend? Don't you mean enemy? Cause that's what going to end up with. Besides, it takes 3 months(MAYBE) to get that $25. After you calculate how much time you spend trying to get it all you end up with is $6 an hour
yabd22
Award Winning Star

You don't get nothing to stay with cricket, if you are already an user they charge you for upgrading your phone and some more fees. There is no incentive staying with this carrier. 

Kimmee67
Stuntman

I agree, I have Been a Customer for 13yrs....and Cricket does NOT give existing customers any deal on UPGRADES...they are to worried about setting deals for new customers, screw us OLD ones...this is why after 13yrs I'm looking for another company with better deals for EXISTING customers and NOT just the new ones...
And why should I have to pay you $25 up grade my phone...RIP OFF....
Kimmee67
Stuntman

I think I'm going to try boost Mobile....free phone when you sign up...and pay plans about the same....but they have better deals
Kimmee67
Stuntman

CRICKET.....This is a joke right??? Every customer does NOT get the same DEALS...new customers are favored far better than existing
So please don't insult our intelligence.
yabd22
Award Winning Star

Cricket is another cell carrier that doesn’t care about customers anymore.
SMConley
Paparazzi

Yes I agree I've been a loyal customer for over 4 yrs & I wanted to upgrade my phone but I'm not going to pay 30.00 more & pay a ridiculous 25.00 upgrade fee. There is no incentive to the loyal customers. Give me the LG Stylo for 99.00 & no upgrade fee & I'll buy it. And the response of you can refer people for 25.00 is stupid. That's no incentive & no reduction on price. You'd think they'd want to keep the good & loyal people. But I guess they don't. Thx
posterboy
Paparazzi

I just spent some time considering the customer comments below, and they mostly share one common theme, a full understanding that the company does not demonstrate any respect for them.

The real proof of that contempt is the $25. *fee* to change phones. Some customers use phones for one, two, three, four years or more. They are VERY profitable customers, the kind of customers which, in every other company or industry, are highly coveted and respected and not treated with contempt. When such a customer decides to retire an old phone and begin with a new one, the proper and wise response should be, *thank you for all of your years with us, pick any new device you want at a 25%, 33%, 50% discount* not *the heck with you, sucker.*

And yet the *heck with you, schmo* response is exactly what you get.

Well, for me, with five years of continuous usage and wanting a new Moto g7 Power, the Visible division of Verizon (which runs frequent $49. promotions on the device, after all promotions) is looking like the proper choice.