cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Porting Incomplete/Credit Denied

September 11, 2020 I bought Cricket phone to transfer my number from Xfinity to Cricket service. (All this in the middle catastrophic aftermath of Hurricane Laura.) Immediately, I could call out and connect to internet, so was unaware of any problem.

After a week, I wasn’t receiving phone calls; I thought was due to not all of my contacts transferring, so had Cricket retransfer. Did not improve.

Two weeks later, I discovered anyone calling me received a message that their number was “restricted,” as if I blocked their call. Tried to see if I had blocked them: I had not.

Finally, 14 days ago, I called Cricket customer service and am told there was an error and my number did not “port” properly. Was told I needed my son’s account number & proper PIN number.

Gave it to them today. Porting should be through this afternoon.

My request: I want a credit for my first month’s $68 bill, because for 18 days no one could call me and I had no way of knowing why until recently.

Today, i was on phone with Cricket customer service agent, a supervisor, then a manager, all to no avail.

Was told I should have called sooner. After two hours on the phone, manager hung up on me.

I still feel it is only right and fair for me to receive a $20/$30 credit for the 18 days I could not receive calls, for a problem I didn’t know existed.

Help!
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Porting Incomplete/Credit Denied

Hi @Rg-0502 ! We would like to look into this issue further for you. Please reach out to our support team on Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless) or Twitter (@cricketsupport) with the details of your issue, your wireless number, and name on the account for further assistance.

0 Kudos