Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
NiNXHeart
Extra

Questions about activation

Jump to solution
Im porting 5 lines over from metropcs. Do I have to pay a 25 dollar activation fee for each line or is there a way to get that waved? Or should i not bother and go to the other carrier who said the would wave it and give me lifeline on their service
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Questions about activation

Jump to solution

Hello @NiNXHeart! Welcome to our Cricket Community Forum and thank you for your post. There is a $25 activation fee for each line when you are porting lines over in-store. To avoid the activation fee, you can order service via our Cricket website (www.cricketwireless.com) and all equipment will be mailed out to you. Hopefully, this answers your question! 

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Re: Questions about activation

Jump to solution

Hello @NiNXHeart! Welcome to our Cricket Community Forum and thank you for your post. There is a $25 activation fee for each line when you are porting lines over in-store. To avoid the activation fee, you can order service via our Cricket website (www.cricketwireless.com) and all equipment will be mailed out to you. Hopefully, this answers your question! 

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos