Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
A-List Star

Quick pay

Paid a friend's bill quick pay & it's still suspended. Paid enough for the late fee of 5$. No way to contact them. What to do?
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Re: Quick pay

Hello @MsDSH,

You can contact 611 to get billing and account information.


Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos