cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Refund on returned phone

Jump to solution
So on Oct. 5, 2019 I purchased a phone online and had it sent to the wrong address (my fault) so the persons refused the package and was sent back to Cricket. Fast forward a week and still no refund for the returned phone. I call them on and ask them about my refund and was told I will be issued to me in 5 to 7 days...they already had the phone back a week. So I wait 10 days and still no refund so call back and customer service rep tells me I’ll have it refunded back on my card 1-2 days wait 3 days still no money call AGAIN and was told same thing so I call back and ask to speak to supervisor and was put on hold 30 mins and no one ever came to answer my call. So call back next day and was told it taking so long because they just got to my case and someone will call me back that day or next but they put a “rush” on it so I should get my money back soon. Well it’s November 5, 2019 and STILL NO REFUND!
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Refund on returned phone

Jump to solution

Hello @Jvallee,

Please reach out to our support teams via Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless or twitter @cricketsupport) for assistance. 

Thanks!

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Re: Refund on returned phone

Jump to solution

Hello @Jvallee,

Please reach out to our support teams via Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless or twitter @cricketsupport) for assistance. 

Thanks!

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

0 Kudos