cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Fan

Ripping off my 80 year old mom :(

HELP PLEASE!!  My 80 year old mom and mentally/physically handicapped brother are being ripped off by Cricket charging their credit card for a phone they don't have. I just reported this location on Broadway in Lemon Grove, California to the District Attorney and the BBB and the San Diego Elder Abuse Dept. and I am looking for who else I can file a formal complaint with? My mom has been asking for the managers name or supervisors name/number to get help for 3 months and they refuse to give it. She has been asking for proof of signing a contract or a phone or the video from store camera showing her come to the store on the day they claim she signed up for one. They cant produce it. They the audacity to tell her "they lost it" and she can't remember because she is possibly hallucinating. We are insulted, offended, and seeking legal representation. And while we were there, another very old man had his bill and was disputing a charge for something he never requested or signed up for.  This has to stop.....steer clear of this rip-off location!!!!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Ripping off my 80 year old mom :(

Hi @dm We would like to look into this issue further for you. Please reach out to our support team on Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless) or Twitter (@cricketsupport) with the details of your issue.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Fan

Re: Ripping off my 80 year old mom :(

Thank you for responding!  I dont' have Facebook or Twitter but I'll find someone who does and follow your suggestion. I really appreciate your reading my request for help.

0 Kudos