cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screwed me out of money again

Jump to solution
Try to add Mobile Hotspot data when I pay my monthly bill they said I put data on last month I an hour before due date and took my $30 gave me no data before that I went to a store with bring my own hotspot and the people at the store tore up my hotspot and made me buy another one customer service did nothing about it refer friends never got paid for that now I just got screwed out of 30 more dollars from cricket so if you choose Cricket get ready for no customer service I advise you to go somewhere else besides Cricket Wireless they have no customer service don't care
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Screwed me out of money again

Jump to solution

Hello @Ihatecricket and welcome to the Community Forum! We're sorry to hear you had a poor experience when adding the Mobile Hotspot feature to your account. The $10 monthly recurring Mobile Hotspot charge is not prorated when added to an account and it follows the customer's billing cycle. This means that if Mobile Hotspot is added to an account in the middle of a billing cycle, for example with 10 days left, it will only be available for those 10 days before the customer is again charged $10 for Mobile Hotspot. For the best value Cricket recommends adding Mobile Hotspot at the start of a new billing cycle. If you need additional assistance, please reach out to our Support Team on Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless) or Twitter (@cricketsupport). Thank you for being a part of the #CricketNation!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Screwed me out of money again

Jump to solution

Hello @Ihatecricket and welcome to the Community Forum! We're sorry to hear you had a poor experience when adding the Mobile Hotspot feature to your account. The $10 monthly recurring Mobile Hotspot charge is not prorated when added to an account and it follows the customer's billing cycle. This means that if Mobile Hotspot is added to an account in the middle of a billing cycle, for example with 10 days left, it will only be available for those 10 days before the customer is again charged $10 for Mobile Hotspot. For the best value Cricket recommends adding Mobile Hotspot at the start of a new billing cycle. If you need additional assistance, please reach out to our Support Team on Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless) or Twitter (@cricketsupport). Thank you for being a part of the #CricketNation!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos