cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Theft

I know this seems dramatic, I really don't care... What I have been dealing with this nonsense for 2 months. I want to charge Cricket with theft. Actual theft. I want to go through a police dept and do the paperwork. Every bit of it. This customer service is absolutely pathetic. One fake promise after another. So many lies about refunding my money for a phone I was going to buy, I didn't. Had it sent back. They tried to say it was all on Progressive Leasing. I did go through them, they did refund me their part. But my bank statement say "CRICKET." That's who i had to pay for the upgrade fee. That's who I had to pay for the phone insurance. That's who got a phone payment IN ADDITION to Progressive Leasing. One person at Cricket said yep. we owe you a refund. Prog Leasing did too. Another person at Cricket finally agreed, another did not. There has been a "ticket" created to get my refund. That never happened.
I want my d@mn money back. I am changing cell companies asap because if this is what I am to expect from Customer service then this is certainly not the company for me. I am on the phone with a supervisor right now, after being on hold for an hour, he says he can't do anything else. This is still under investigation. Oh please. Loser.  

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Re: Theft

Hello @opticpoet

We apologize that you're having issues. Please reach out to our support teams via social media (Facebook m.me/cricketwireless or twitter @cricketsupport) for further assistance. 

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.