cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Why is it not possible to remove payment alerts or reminders?

Why is it not possible to unsubscribe from text payment alerts or reminders? Moreover, why is it not possible to receive those same alerts or reminders to the account email address, as opposed to receiving them by texts?

6 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Why is it not possible to remove payment alerts or reminders?

Hello and welcome to the forum! At this time important notifications such as bill reminders cannot be disabled. You can adjust the settings for other notifications here: https://www.cricketwireless.com/legal-info/customer-choices-and-controls-sms-mms.html

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Who thought it was a good idea to send billing reminders/info to ALL lines on an account??!

I am the primary owner of the account, the other 3 lines on my account are not.  I don't need a constant bombardment of panicked messages from family members every time a billing reminder is sent out to EVERYONE.  Just send it to me.  Grrr, I don't see how anyone could think this is a good idea, because the other 3 lines aren't able to pay the bill even if they wanted to, without my PIN.

Highlighted

We apologize for any frustrations. With Cricket accounts there is no primary number or owner. Each line is treated equally on the account and has equal access. 

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superstar

And yeah I agree with the others thats stupid just imagine 5 lines like me grrrr noone has access to my account and its staying that way
Highlighted

I also find the payment reminders very irritating - especially since I am subscribed for automatic payment. I can accept the messages being sent to the primary line (i.e., me as the person making the payment) but it is unacceptable that I cannot control it being sent to the other lines. My spouse gets irritated when she is woken up by an early-morning test message.

Highlighted

Same here - why do my kids needs to receive payment text messages? And why do I need a reminder for payments that are auto-paid? Just send me (just to me, not to everyone on my plan) a messages when payment was not made.

0 Kudos