cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Why wont they just give me the same deal they

Jump to solution
So i got the new stylo 6 (229$) the 28th, i even ported a qualified number. On the 29th i saw on the website it was 99$ if you start new service and port a qualifying number. Why wont they just give me the same deal they offer
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Why wont they just give me the same deal they

Jump to solution

@Tsum2007 

Thank you for reaching out.  Unfortunately promotions are subject to change at any time, therefore we do not price adjust for those changes.  We do apologize.  

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Why wont they just give me the same deal they

Jump to solution

@Tsum2007 

Thank you for reaching out.  Unfortunately promotions are subject to change at any time, therefore we do not price adjust for those changes.  We do apologize.  

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos