cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bill pay

Jump to solution

Why is it that Cricket does not offer a way to pay your bill from your bank's bill-pay system?  I called support to get an address -- no such luck.  I called a local office -- nope there either.   From what I gather, there is NO WAY to send an ACH draft to ANYWHERE that will get your bill paid.  They want you to use a credit card,  go to the office and pay cash or set up auto PULL where they can screw up and pull your payment 5 times if they want.  

This is the 21st Century. I even pay my electric bill with my bill pay system.   Everybody has some sort of central office SOMEWHERE.  ( unless the central office is in Russia or Zimbabwe or somewhere like that ).  This is really disappointing.  

I plan to find another phone company.  Hell,  even Walmart has a way to pay PRE-PAY phones from your bill-pay.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: bill pay

Jump to solution

@disgruntled Sorry for the inconvenience Cricket does not take checks as form of payment of ACH funds. Below I have provided a link to our payment options. 

https://www.cricketwireless.com/support/billing-and-payments/bill-pay-methods

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: bill pay

Jump to solution

@disgruntled Sorry for the inconvenience Cricket does not take checks as form of payment of ACH funds. Below I have provided a link to our payment options. 

https://www.cricketwireless.com/support/billing-and-payments/bill-pay-methods

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

0 Kudos