Highlighted
magtini
Award Winning Star

payment

What is bridgepay?

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Re: payment

BridgePay lets you split your payment into 2 payments. You pay an initial payment and then you have 7 days to pay the rest. The initial payment depends on the number of lines and plan you have. You can see the breakdown here: https://www.cricketwireless.com/support/account-management/charges-and-fees/customer/bridge-pay.html

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

0 Kudos
Dmelt5
Fan

Re: payment

I have been trying to make my second bridge pay.....the same day it was due, I entered wrong billing zip......corrected it....had to log back in because Internet at work is slow then, the wystem is down for maintenance. I couldn't  log in and customer service recording says to call back later, chat is unavailable.  I wait, try again, still down. At 3 am, still down. Now into the next day at 5 am I have to pay full bill? Cannot reach anyone through any means. 

Tags (2)
0 Kudos