cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

portout/billing question

Hello, So I preordered a pixel 4 and am getting the google fi service. My question is I will getting the new phone on 24th-25th. I will be porting my number out of cricket. My next bill is is due on the 23rd. When I port out my number on the 24th or 25th will i get a credit for the time that I didn't use? or will I have to pay the full 55 dollars for 1-2 days of service?

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Re: portout/billing question

Hello @tanchi220! Welcome to our Cricket Community Forum and thank you for your post. You will not receive a refund or credit for the unused portion of your account balance if you decide to cancel service before your monthly service period ends.

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: portout/billing question

Hello thank you for the quick reply. So My next question then is if i decide that i want to end my service on the 23 since i will be getting the phone on the 24th will I loose my number right away or would i have time to issue the port to the google fi service?

0 Kudos