cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
A-List Star

weed smoking cricket reps on o street!

I went into the cricket office on O street in Lincoln Nebraska on 6/16/2018 to pay my cricket bill. when I walked into the store all the lights were off and the side door was open and the store smelled of marijuana smoke. and I stood there for a few mins until a customer rep came in and I told him I wanted to pay my bill he told me the total. I knew it would be a late charge BUT he told me one amount I paid in in exact cash HE OVER CHARGED ME 3.00 BUCKS! its the principle of the situation! 1ST OF ALL I walk in to a store with no lights cricket rep gone outside the store smelling of marijuana THIS IS NOT HOW YOU CONDUCT BUSINESS! I am considering taking my business over to boost at least I will get prompt service and answer to my questions.  

1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: weed smoking cricket reps on o street!

We are very sorry for the experience you had.  This is not the business we are conducting.  We want to report this immediately.  Can you please reach out to us in Private message on our Facebook page or Twitter page. 

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

0 Kudos