cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pluto TV brings FREE TV to your phone. Use attached link to download to your phone today!

Community Manager
Community Manager
5 11 10.9K

Pluto TV delivers more than 200 live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies. Pluto TV is free TV* offers live & original programming that everyone will love: premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle and trending digital series. (*data rates may apply)

Cricket customers who purchase android phones benefit from having Pluto TV pre-installed.

Dont have Pluto TV? No need to worry. Use this link mycrick.it/plutotv to direct download the app. 

Pluto TV offers a wealth of content that targets a lot of different audiences.

For example, in 30 min of browsing Pluto TV I discovered: 

- a 24/7 channel dedicated to Mexican Wresting 

- a VH1 channel dedicated solely to reality TV shows 

- a Nick Jr channel focused on classic Nickelodeon cartoons and shows

- Pluto007 is a channel dedicated to shows James Bond movies

The variety of channels and shows is mind blowing. 

Scan the QR code below to download the app. 

Check it out today.Scan the QR code to download the app.Scan the QR code to download the app.

11 Comments
Extra

Just discovered plutoTV on one our cricket phones.  Couldn't figure out how it got there considering I have a pin on play store and an app lock program stopping any downloads unless you have the pin to AppLock.  I've placed extra security features on the phone like applock to prevent access to things that have inappropriate content.  I was almost ready to think I was being lied to since there should not have been any way for Pluto to be added to the phone without me allowing it by entering the pin on AppLock.  But I kept searching online to see if there was any other way it could have been added with an update.  I found this article and assume cricket did it.  I have always been happy with cricket but after having this happen, I feel violated.  How do you protect your family from inappropriate shows when they auto download it to your phone after owning the phone for a year?

Labels