cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tell Us About Your Favorite Concert & You Could Win Cricket Concert Cash to See a Live Show

Community Manager
Community Manager
0 6 403

At Cricket, we strive to bring simple plans and dependable service to all of our 10+ million customers. We also look for additional ways to give customers reason to #SmileOn, whether it’s on this community forum or in the town that you live in. 

In that Cricket tradition, we want to give you the chance to bring those smiles to a concert to see your favorite artists in a Live Nation venue near you.

Cricket Wireless is giving out Eight (8) $50-dollar Cricket Concert Cash Gift Cards to forum members over the next month. How do you win a gift card? I'm glad you asked!

On this post, tell us about a great and fantastic time that you've had at a concert or live show. Who did you see? Where did you see them? What was the most memorable moment? Did you buy any cool merchandise? Tell us a cool and interesting story on this post and you could win the Cricket Concert Cash. The top eight comments with the most “kudos” will be selected as winner of the contest.

It takes just a few minutes to type a few sentences and tell us about one of your best times to be alive.

Let us help to pay the way into your next concert or live show!!!

6 Comments
Bulldog
Walk of Fame

My favorite concert memory was seeing 311 at the Tabernacle in Atlanta on Halloween night in 1999 (can't believe it was 20 years ago). I still have the poster from the concert. It was an awesome show!

poster.PNG

MamasitaMarz
Superstar

My favorite concert of all-time was when I saw Wyclef Jean at the University of Rochester when I was in college. He was only supposed to perform for an hour and a half, and ended up performing for FOUR hours!! It was AMAZING! He did his own songs, feature songs, and cover songs. He kept the audience engaged the entire time, and it was hands down the best time ever. He's an AMAZING performer/entertainer!! This was before the age of Social Media, so my friends & I weren't caught up in trying to capture the moment on our live or instastory- we just LIVED it. (Pic: Circa 1999/Rochester, NY)wj.png

RiseUp11
Award Winning Star

My favorite and most recent concert I've attended was the Future and Meek Mill Legendary Nights tour in Atlanta, GA. I enjoy it so much because a lot of my favorite Atlanta artists came out to perform. My favorite performances were 2Chainz, Lil Baby, and Future!! This is why I love my city so much and would love to win! In the words of Future... What A Time To Be Alive!! legendary nights.jpg

Shermano
Extra

BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN December 15th 1978 winterland San Francisco Darkness on the Edge of Town tour -- best show I have ever gone to and probably will ever go to.

Alimentame
Superstar

My favorite concert was at the Hard Rock. I saw Cold Play and the vibes where so intense that the hairs on my harms were tingling the entire time there. Never though I would get such a reaction from Cold Play! Hands down the best show ever. 

cold play.jfif

My Favorite Concert was the time i was barricade to see James Blake at Tabernacle!! El amor de mi vida Smiley Very HappyHeart 

IMG_1817.JPG