cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lam325
Fan

AT&T Cricket outage

Cannot make phone calls, send messages. My network service is not displayed on my phone. I have no 4G or LTE since 11:30 on 10-23-18.
0 Kudos
7 Replies

Re: AT&T Cricket outage

Hey @lam325,

Thanks for your post. If you're still having service issues please reach out to our support teams via phone (1-800-CRICKET), chat, or social media (Facebook m.me/cricketnation or twitter @criccketsupport). 

Thanks!

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

Nstaudt1
A-List Star

Same here. It’s been happening on and off for almost two weeks. I contact cricket and they tell me there is a tower down in my area and they are working to fix it, yet it happens in multiple places not just my house. Let me know if you get any help that actually works because I’ve done everything they’ve told me to do and it’s not solving anything at all.
DC
Fan

Does anyone know why there are so many outages in Texas right now and when connection will be retored?
Highlighted
DC
Fan

Does anyone know why there are so many outages in Texas right now and when it will be resolved?

Our service has been completely out for 2 days now in New Waverly Texas. 

We have had absolutely no service in 2 days in New Waverly Texas

0 Kudos

I wanna know what's going on with the issues in TN I have been fighting to get mobile data for about a week now. Its been going super slow or timing out not loading at all!!! Ugh why? Is there an outage or some type of issue please let me know!!!
0 Kudos