0 Kudos
Highlighted
Paparazzi

Re: AT&T Cricket outage

No service in zip 78639.
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Me and some of my neighbors , other people haven’t had no service since Friday. What is going on with AT&T & cricket? Why hasn’t anything been looked at or worked on so we can have service on here in wilder Idaho & other areas around here back up & running. I would like to have service again thanks
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Fan

It's been a mess. My husband and I have been texting. I'm stuck in canada atm and him in Texas. He hasnt gotten any texts tonight for over 2 hours. He lives in Sherman Texas. This service is horrible in Perrin Field Aka DENISON TX and Sherman has been hell. They've been fixing their towers but when it rains or have power lines and trees unreliable service. You need to stop it up cricket!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

We aim to provide a safe and reliable network for all of our customer but we cant guarantee 100% service because of natural barriers such as trees, altitude changes. etc. We are investing in our network to make our connections stronger. We hope that the signal gets stronger in your area of the country soon. 

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

0 Kudos