cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data

I’m having a problem with my data. It is going so slow. Any reason why?? I can’t even load a page on browser and my videos are buffering. I need this fixed please.
0 Kudos
6 Replies

Re: Data

@9567465348cc  Another reply from them said they were aware of an issue some people were having with data. Also, if that is your phone number in your username I would change it. 

Rem27
Fan

How would I change it? I try and go to find something but won’t let me me change user. Any suggestions?
0 Kudos
Alimentame
Superstar

@9567465348cc I think you can do this by tapping on your profile icon and clicking on my profile. You should be able to adjust and update the information and user names. Also I think there is an option to update the avatar and tag names.

0 Kudos
Ches
Fan

I'm having the same problem right now! And my data never goes this slow! So what did they do to fix yours?
0 Kudos
Jeanieva
A-List Star

I'm also having this issue....and there's no signal bar issues....I've done nothing different and have super slow speed if at all.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Alimentame
Superstar

@Jeanieva I know some post have said that they are doing some updates to their towers. Looks like they are expanding and making their service faster. I know my device keeps jumping back and forth in it's service.

0 Kudos