cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fred_W
Carl

Existing Loyal Customers

I have been using Cricket for almost 5 yrs and overall have been very happy with the coverage and service.  I do not understand why as a loyal customer I do not get the same prices on Phones as a new customer.  Is Cricket encouraging me to get a number from a different carrier and than port it in to get these prices???  Help me out here guys.  Your marketing genius can do better than this.  I am currently looking to upgrade my wife's phone.

Fred Whitaker

4 Replies

Re: Existing Loyal Customers

@Fred_W We appreciate your loyalty and we apologize for any frustrations. Cricket appreciates all of our customers which is why we offer upgrade discounts, monthly plan discounts, and a referral program that allows you to earn up to $250 per year in bill credits.
While some offers are available exclusively for new customers we do have discounts for existing customers including $200 off the 6s or 6s+.

0 Kudos

I have been a customer of crickets sense their onset I don't understand why a new phone is $700 and I have to pay $700 for my upgrade plus 25 more dollars very dissatisfied being a cockroach over 10 years I should have a phone I should have to pay $700 for it
0 Kudos
Fred_W
Carl

So what your telling me is with regards to the Apple 6s that you mention for $200 that my reward for being a loyal customer for over 5 yrs. that the 6s is $200 for me, the loyal customer and the same phone for a stranger, someone that has never had a  relationship with you gets to pay $100.  

Try that rationale with your parents or your kids when you are trying to sell your car.  Would you charge your parents or kids more than a complete stranger???

0 Kudos

@Fred_W @mike21061 we offer many perks for our existing customers. We also offer a trade up program that allows us to provide credit for your current device and it can be used for a new device. We also offer up to $250.00 a year for our existing customers with the refer-a-friend a friend program. Here is a link to our trade up program and refer-a-friend for more details:

https://www.cricketwireless.com/support/discounts-and-savings/raf/customer/refer-a-friend.html

https://www.cricketwireless.com/support/apps-and-services/device-trade-up/customer/device-trade-up.h...

0 Kudos