cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
theresaperry1
A-List Star

File a complaint

I would like to know how to file a complaint through the corporate office the number that they have keeps ringing busy and every time you talk to one of the customer service representatives and ask them to get you to check over to someone they hang the phone up on you when you ask for a supervisor or anything so I need to reach someone to file a complaint and have someone to listen to those calls because this is ridiculous
4 Replies

Re: File a complaint

Hello @theresaperry1

We apologize for any troubles. You can reach corporate management via social media be sending a dm in twitter to @cricketsupport or via private message on Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless).

Thanks

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

My phone was damaged and I had to postpone service 5 days early. When I fixed the device I turned it on and was told I wouldn't have to pay a reconnection fee. You lied and took five days away from my plan to pay that fee. I've had to many problems with cricket and will bad mouth to anybody who considers them !
0 Kudos

I'm needing to get my phone number changed if it's possible I'm getting calls they are going to murder me and my kids I've already reported it to Lamesa Police Department they informed me that it was best to get a new phone number but I know y'all charge 15 to get number changed but I don't get any time of money until the 1st of each month please my kids and my life are in danger need phone number changed please
0 Kudos

I'm needing to get my phone number changed I've been getting messages and phone calls that they are going to murder use me and my kids life's are in danger I've already reported this to the Lamesa Police Department they informed and advice me to get my number changed as soon as possible we're are in danger I know y'all charge 15 to get number changed but I have no kind of money to pay for my phone number changed I get government benefits on the 1st of each month is there any way y'all can recommend getting my phone number changed free this one time are life's are really in danger please cricket wireless in begging y'all please change my phone number please.
0 Kudos