cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
A-List Star

File a complaint

Jump to solution
I would like to know how to file a complaint through the corporate office the number that they have keeps ringing busy and every time you talk to one of the customer service representatives and ask them to get you to check over to someone they hang the phone up on you when you ask for a supervisor or anything so I need to reach someone to file a complaint and have someone to listen to those calls because this is ridiculous
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: File a complaint

Jump to solution

Hello @theresaperry1

We apologize for any troubles. You can reach corporate management via social media be sending a dm in twitter to @cricketsupport or via private message on Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless).

Thanks

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

23 Replies
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Hello @theresaperry1

We apologize for any troubles. You can reach corporate management via social media be sending a dm in twitter to @cricketsupport or via private message on Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless).

Thanks

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Jump to solution
My phone was damaged and I had to postpone service 5 days early. When I fixed the device I turned it on and was told I wouldn't have to pay a reconnection fee. You lied and took five days away from my plan to pay that fee. I've had to many problems with cricket and will bad mouth to anybody who considers them !
Highlighted

Jump to solution
I'm needing to get my phone number changed if it's possible I'm getting calls they are going to murder me and my kids I've already reported it to Lamesa Police Department they informed me that it was best to get a new phone number but I know y'all charge 15 to get number changed but I don't get any time of money until the 1st of each month please my kids and my life are in danger need phone number changed please
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution
I'm needing to get my phone number changed I've been getting messages and phone calls that they are going to murder use me and my kids life's are in danger I've already reported this to the Lamesa Police Department they informed and advice me to get my number changed as soon as possible we're are in danger I know y'all charge 15 to get number changed but I have no kind of money to pay for my phone number changed I get government benefits on the 1st of each month is there any way y'all can recommend getting my phone number changed free this one time are life's are really in danger please cricket wireless in begging y'all please change my phone number please.
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

I need to file a complaint with the satff who work at 5510 4th st ste.260 lubbock, tx 79416 806 993-0109. We purchased three different items. One being a phone case for a stylo 5. That same day the clip snapped off, November 15, 2019. Spending our hard earned money on your items. Went back the same day and the retailer guy said they did not have anymore in stock ,so he kept the broken case and the package from my husband, then he said they would order one and we could come by Thursday November 21 2019 to get a new one. We arrived friday November 22, 2019. (On top of that i dont not live in lubbock. I live 30 mins away only visit when i have to)... The manager jennifer g told my husband that we had a warranty on the items we bought but how can we get another case if the retail guy who works for cricket kept our broken caseand box and threw it away. Now they are telling me that there is nothing they can do about it. They threw it away, so now i can't get a new one with my warranty because they lied and are so rude in handling with customers. Wow nice going with the manager and horrible customer service. This needs to get fix asap. My name is Lidia <removed>and I am a cricket customer. <removed>

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superstar

Jump to solution

Don't post your name and number on here... Especially over a case that would cost you $8 to buy online.

Highlighted

Jump to solution
Well I am here at cricket in Lafayette Indiana and I was told to leave the store than he could run across the road to get Dunkin donuts!!! And have been waiting for him to get back for 30 mins I am pissed
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution
Hello my name is keakeaokalani kaaikaula. I cracked my phone on Jan 5, 2020 and decided to see if I could get a replacement phone or have the one I have fixed. So the next day after work I go to cricket at pearl Kai shopping center Hawaii and inquire about it. I asked if they fixed cracked screens the girl there said no but you could upgrade to a better phone so I look at the available phones and decide on a LG phone. She rings me up adds on a case and warentee which came up to $237.13 which I payed. Then as she was explaining to me how the case had a clip I changed my mind and told her I don't think I want the new phone I'd like to shop around a bit. She then told me all sales are final which I argued that it can't be final I haven't left the store or even touched the phone nor any accessories. After giving me a hard time she finally agreed to give me my money back. But when she did it was $25 short. She said that the activation fee isn't refundable. But she hadn't even activated anything.so she refunds me $212.13. I asked her for her name because she wasn't wearing any nametag. She ignored my request and walked into the back of the store. Upset I just leave and figured I'd check online later. I left the store at 6:52pm according to my reciept (invoice #22869in8963). So I get in my car and drive offupset. At the traffic light I try to call a customer that I was supposed to give an estimate for a upcoming job, to find out I have no service whatsoever. No phone no internet no nothing. Only emergency calls. I turn around and go back to the store to find the doors lock and the girl who was helping me laughing at me from inside the store. Now I'm pissed. But she screwed me pretty good because I couldn't call customer service because they were closed already and the store was also closed so I have to wait til the next day to get my phone back on. I lost the job I was supposed to give the estimate too. Along with one other job as well. So right now I'm using a friend's hotspot to write this email to you. I have another 5.5 hours before I can call customer service for help. I hope this isn't the type of customer service cricket is about. And I would hope that something will be done about this. Tomorrow morning I will be calling customer service to reconnect my phone.
Thankyou for your time. I just had to write to you folks and let you know the kind of inconsiderate and down right spiteful service this particular employee has given me. So not only did I loose out on two potential jobs but I lost the $25 activation fee as well. Not to mention the inconvenience I have to endure...

Sincerely,

Keakeaokalani kaaikaula
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Paparazzi

Jump to solution
It started on March 16, 2020. I made a $60 dollar payment to cricket on the 12th of March.....they unauthorised stold $60 more dollars of my card on the 16th of March.....so I called my bank and told them that a unauthorized transaction happened with cricket and I neeed my money back. So my bank had replaced the money that they took from money.....do you know after I had froze my bank account do you know that cricketwireless had went into my bank account and stole my $60 again.....so when I called them and asked for my money back that they had took from me , their response was no.....and they was trying to make it see like I was the one who did it.....I have different bank statements and proof that they stole money from me. And whoever would risk their job from cricket wireless is stupid. Bathsheba Duggan.....
0 Kudos