cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Paparazzi

Re: File a complaint

Jump to solution
It started on March 16, 2020. I made a $60 dollar payment to cricket on the 12th of March.....they unauthorised stold $60 more dollars of my card on the 16th of March.....so I called my bank and told them that a unauthorized transaction happened with cricket and I neeed my money back. So my bank had replaced the money that they took from money.....do you know after I had froze my bank account do you know that cricketwireless had went into my bank account and stole my $60 again.....so when I called them and asked for my money back that they had took from me , their response was no.....and they was trying to make it see like I was the one who did it.....I have different bank statements and proof that they stole money from me.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Extra

Jump to solution
I had set up a bridge pay on my account paid 30$ I’ve been with the company since 2011 so I know how bridge pay works this was the first time I tried to extend it I called the day before it was to expire to see what I needed I work in the hospital in Las Vegas Nevada and I’m not able to stay on the phone I called once my shift
Ended and was on the line for 3 1/2 hours trying to extend my bridge pay I never got an answer so I still paid another 30$ my service was interrupted and I need my phone I again on 3/21 called first thing to try and reach an agent with no support to healthcare workers no support in understanding I tried reaching someone before my service was suspended all I
Received was a sorry over and over the world is going through a crisis I’m a military mom with soldiers deployed out of the country who try and contact me as well and myself
working at the hospital I need my phone service activated this is not okay I also have images of my call time and proof of payment I made t extend this bridge pay if this isn’t corrected I will leave cricket wireless as my my cellular provider this isn’t how to treat customers

Lolice Gallon
lolice24@gmail.com
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Extra

Jump to solution
I’m filing this complaint due to poor customer service I had set up a bridge pay to on 3/14 paid 30$ I called back on 3/19 to see how to extend my bridge pay first time doing so I gathered my funds on 3/20 after work I called 611 waiting 3 1/2 hours to speak to someone didn’t get an answer I’m a healthcare worker inside the hospital in Las Vegas Nevada and I need my phone service and I’m also a military mom with soldiers deployed out of e country this is a critical time I paid an additional 30$ even though I didn’t speak to anyone my service was suspended on 3/21 I tried calling after waiting 2hiurs on hold while tryin to work explaining I did everything to keep my service connected and I needed my service there was no understanding at all that I’m on the frontline of this pandemic and I need to stay connected for work as well as my family cricket is asking me to pay 99 $ to get service when J would have only needed 54$ K was asking to extend to so I also could have funds until the 3/26 to feed my family I have been with cricket since 2011 and I find it unacceptable how I’m being treated may God protect all of us through this crisis it won’t be forgotten how the customers are
Being treated I have a screen shot of my waiting time as well as proof paid 30$ on this account 2x
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Fan

Jump to solution
About a phone on April 1 of 2020 in Seneca South Carolina she She put in a wrong phone number and now they say and it’s on me and I had to pay another $60 and I paid 70 when I went in there and now they want another $60 to have this phone turned down that I haven’t even got to use so what should I do
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Fan

Jump to solution
BillyM! Please note and take this as an initial AND FINAL warning that your "HIYEEE" commercials are a direct mockery of Down Syndrome and other mentally challenged individuals. This subliminal way if discrimination WILL NOT go on for much longer as formal complaints/allegations are WELL on their way. Expect media coverage SOON as national attention will be brought to your highly offensive and hurtful way of making fun of disabled individuals with neurological and speech issues. Shame on Cricket Wireless, please note that this post and any responses will be monitored and used/highlighted as your first warning in escalating these concerns. PLEASE FWD TO YOUR MARKETING AND LEGAL TEAM ASAP FKR PROMPT CANCELATION OF ANY FUTURE AIRINGS AS EACH ONE PASSED THIS MOMENT WILL COUNT AGAINST YOU
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution
My name is m a h m e d n b a b a r I have this problem this is my seventh day to return the phone but driving to set up same place where I buy buy the phone but no one is ready to help me because they want you turn on the phone my problem is this I buy this unlimited plan to call Pakistan to choose what apps are used to Metro and Metro you can call everywhere in the world any single country but which ladies working there she never explained to me so only in this in this plan Mexico and Canada is included my problem is same this is not a solution of my problem I want to return it I want to return the phone and this is my seventh day I'll let you know guys because if the 7-Day gun and the lady she told me I can return on your phone not only for $40 for phone and Sim she's not returning Landrum she's not for this I want to return this phone so this is my sandwich day last day but she's not agree to return the phone and I have received everything and before answer when I went there second gear to return the phone they called the cops on you can see their end today this evening 1:32 I mean to sail from 125 you can see your camera and she told me it's this big on so she never I cannot get anything after that I'm not happy to return yet but my problem is still I'm a poor guy I'm working in fields in 2 days also I miss but I'm not I can't return my phone please can you help me find this message
0 Kudos
Highlighted
A-List Star

Jump to solution
I became a customer on May 8th I requested a second line to my account but it said my number was tooken off of my phone customer care locked my SIM card then they turn around and locked my phone then they activated my second line from a demo phone I purchase LG Stylo 5 they changed everything on my account but the mistake was made in the Cricket store in Carthage Mississippi 39051 and my first month Bill is about to come out and I was given Cricket three hundred and something dollars but was only able to use my phone for a week every time I call in I get hung up on I have no complaints about Cricket service wireless service but I would like to make a complaint with customer service they have been very rude and disrespectful but I still want to be a part of cricket but I have no phone do to them
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

if you dont want to go through twitter or facebook.  do you not an email to file the complaint with.  thank you.  

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

i would like to file a complaint and would like to know an email to do so.  I would not like to go through twitter or facebook to do so.  thank you.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Paparazzi

Jump to solution

Thank you for all your help 

status punjabi

0 Kudos