cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Paparazzi

Service quality

Jump to solution
My survive quality has gone down tremendously I'm now getting slow internet bad mobile data connection in areas were I wasn't before. I feel after years of phone service with cricket I should be treated as a loyal customer and not be having these problems I hope sending this helps. if these problems continue I will have to change service providers thanks branden
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Paparazzi

Service quality

Jump to solution
I have noticed my service quality has changed. I have more blackout spots where I don't get service but use to and my internet is much slower. I feel the after 2+years of being a loyal customer my service should get better not worse. I hope the message helps to resolve this before I have to change service providers thanks,
branden
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Paparazzi

Service quality

Jump to solution
Notice recently that my service quality has gone down I don't get service in areas that I used to and my internet is a lot slower after 2 years of service I would expect that my service would get better and not worse so hopefully this helps to fix it before I have to change service providers thanks
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Extra

Re: File a complaint

Jump to solution

I have a complaint regarding the refer a friend program. After chatting online with a representative just to know how to contact customer service because whenever you call there is no option to speak with a representative and after wasting more than one hour on the phone and the answer I get was a "NO"!!!!!!!! Are you serious???? There is no one who can help me????? 

I am really frustrated and upset and angry at this poooor customer service. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution
My friend has a debit card with my account. He pays 64.00 for his phone payment and tou guys took another 60.00 out of my account that he's on. Hes been calling and they tell him they didn't take it. I have proof in my bank statement. What kind of crappy company ate you. Give read its happening to a lot of your customers as well. If this isn't resolved and my 60.00 returned to my account by Monday 9/28/2020 I will file a complaint to the Attorney General
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Paparazzi

Jump to solution
Who's the brains in this operation??

One girl at the counter decided to break my stylus pen today on my new phone... It had gotten stuck so I brought it in thinking the tools that they were equipped with would help. Instead one rep had broken top off stylus "to see if she could pull it out with a pen" and other rep who came in smelling like she had smoked a full blunt on her break pulled out the remaining piece. Then TOLD me I was the one that broke it, then replied after I had explained it was the thicker rep "it would have ended up like that anyways..." Also explained "you'll have to purchase a new one either on line or from the store because it was "defective"

Literally JUST purchased phone 3 weeks ago in cash, paid phone bill a before it was due, Insurance included. I asked for help with a simple problem that was solved in 2 seconds by thinner rep... Whole event recorded on surveillance and other customers present had witnessed the issue. When I had explaied I didn't break it, that's why I brought it in in the first place so it wouldn't break... the thicker rep said "we pulled it" like I had part in it, wouldnt even admit to her breaking the top of pen to see if she could get it out. The second, thinner one went from nice to extremely rude and nasty in seconds "your telling me you want US to replace your pen that YOU broke." No, I want your rep to admit she broke it trying to remove it and replace it because it was all caught on camera... Other customers had witnessed it...The same sales rep even handed me the tools and told me to pull it out with wire cutters. When I told her I could twist it but it would cut it if I pulled she then asked her head rep to pull it out. And it was out in seconds... What I want is to be treated with reapect... I'm a paying customer that has never disrespected either girl. I find it odd that their whole job is customer service and technical service and they had issues performing basic tasks regarding either... Wouldn't even call customer care to see what they should do *obviously neanderthal was the way to go*. Especially when neither one knew... Seems to me after reading reviews they both need more training in their profession that or a different profession entirely. Ended up removing myself to avoid the aggression from thinner rep... Id rather not acquire a charge for popping a little girl in her disrespectful mouth let alone cause any more issue over some disgruntled ill educated child playing a customer service representative role in society... Not worth my energy...

Contacted Cricket customer service spoke with supervisor who has access to video surveillance, he was quite upset with their performance will be sending a new pen "an easy fix both girls could and should have done" and will be paying them a visit.

Please be weary of taking your devices to these girls for minor repairs let alone major... They have no proper training nor can they admit their wrongs or provide adequate customer service when it comes to an issue that they have caused. Like I said my pen was stuck, nothing major... And it became something major... I'm sorry ladies but maybe you should be more considerate of others and their device's that they paid out of pocket for *mine wasnt cheap in the least* and maybe... Just maybe wait to get high until after work. Your required to function professionally and act accordingly in your position. If you want to be an adult. Act like one. That means admitting when your in the WRONG as well. Thanks. *pictures and screens shots available if anyone has any questions
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Paparazzi

Jump to solution

they  stole  from  me  to  on Octobe1,2020 i  payed  my  phone  bill  september 29, 2020  they  went  into   my  account t o  and  took  53 dollars  from me  my  bank  seen   and  refunding  my   money   but do you  know  cricket   cut  off  my  phone  after  that  and   would  not  cut  my  phone back  on after  they  charge  me  double   on  october  1 2020  they  are need  to  be  sued .

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Paparazzi

Re: Service quality

Jump to solution

Service quality in the servequal model consists of five dimensions: reliability, responsiveness, assurance, empathy and tangibles. These dimensions are used in service quality gap, which implies that there is a difference between the expectations of customers and perception of services [25].Thoptv

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Service quality

Jump to solution

Thank you for all your help! Finally it works.  cellinfo

0 Kudos