cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Paparazzi

Service quality

Jump to solution
My survive quality has gone down tremendously I'm now getting slow internet bad mobile data connection in areas were I wasn't before. I feel after years of phone service with cricket I should be treated as a loyal customer and not be having these problems I hope sending this helps. if these problems continue I will have to change service providers thanks branden
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Paparazzi

Service quality

Jump to solution
I have noticed my service quality has changed. I have more blackout spots where I don't get service but use to and my internet is much slower. I feel the after 2+years of being a loyal customer my service should get better not worse. I hope the message helps to resolve this before I have to change service providers thanks,
branden
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Paparazzi

Service quality

Jump to solution
Notice recently that my service quality has gone down I don't get service in areas that I used to and my internet is a lot slower after 2 years of service I would expect that my service would get better and not worse so hopefully this helps to fix it before I have to change service providers thanks
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Extra

Re: File a complaint

Jump to solution

I have a complaint regarding the refer a friend program. After chatting online with a representative just to know how to contact customer service because whenever you call there is no option to speak with a representative and after wasting more than one hour on the phone and the answer I get was a "NO"!!!!!!!! Are you serious???? There is no one who can help me????? 

I am really frustrated and upset and angry at this poooor customer service. 

0 Kudos