cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

History

Can I view my call log/history? I need it as evidence for small claims court...
8 Replies

Re: History

Hello,

Thank you so much for your question.  Call logs cannot be viewed online or via the app.  If you need to view them you would need to have a subpoena. 

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

0 Kudos

yes I like to have my call logs so I can get paid for customers calls. so what do you mean by a subpoena?

Thank u

0 Kudos

what do you mean by subpoena? I need to see my calls activities every month so I can get paid since I use my phone to call customers.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hello,

Thank you so much for your question.  Call history is not something we provide on a monthly basis.  Unfortunately the need for call activity can only be provided if it is subpoenaed by a court. 

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

0 Kudos
JPC
Extra

To what department/address can we have the court subpoena issued/directed?

0 Kudos
JPC
Extra

To what departament / address should we contact to have a court subpoena issued/directed in order to access history usage? Thank you.

0 Kudos
sfoms
Fan

If a court ordered subpoena was issued, how far back could Cricket Wireless retrieve historical call records or call logs?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

I feel this is such a dis-service for every other mobile carrier you have the ability to go online and view your call history.  Here at Crickett you can, though you are paying for a "complete" service.  I should not have to subpoena a call log record when basically it is public record for all kind of tele sales and also spam and spook persons have access to your number, yet I pay for my mobile service yet cant get access to my own phone call log or text history (number / text) something is wrong with that picture.  As soon as possible I will be going back to a "major" carrier.  To many restrictions for a service as this. 

0 Kudos