cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

I need my money back

Jump to solution
I have complete my receipt when I buy the phone I have everything nothing is missing phone first-class condition everything the ceilings day last day to return my phone I went to Lodi on Cherokee franchise but then never accept me in the treat me once again where they told me I can have only the phone money nothing else and regarding your rules this is my right I can get my money back because I'm not heavy duty Janet everything is okay but the problem is this WhatsApp if I'm using to call Pakistan I can't use it in a Unlimited Plan before I used to Metro I can call from there from here not so Second Officer told me outside if I go in there and there again so this is trespassing deal Dallas today about 7 today s e v e n t 870 last day to return my phone before going I called the cops and after that officer she told me first call them and then go inside so I called a franchise and the lady told me you can come and I went there and she told me you can get on your phone money back and if you just stayed on you cannot get anything and I sound my problem is that I'm not happy to call Pakistan and poor guy working in another call to my family these guys was collecting money could you tell me what it is I can be done if I'm not someone have in cricket team so he will help me and I can get my money back you can see camera I don't have any like s*** that God without reason in what is this manager who is manager where I can complain and I saw everything once again I never give me anything and I'll let you know you guys that sounded but if this play anything but I'm telling you I need my money back someone can help me please thank you
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: I need my money back

Jump to solution

Hi @Babarkhan If you need assistance, we recommend reaching out to our support team on Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless) or Twitter (@cricketsupport) with the details of your issue.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: I need my money back

Jump to solution

Hi @Babarkhan If you need assistance, we recommend reaching out to our support team on Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless) or Twitter (@cricketsupport) with the details of your issue.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos