cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
JD
Caroline

Mailing address change

This is the company in the world where I have an account and cannot change my mailing address online.  Am I missing something here?  If I am, please tell me how to do it.  

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Moderator Rank

Re: Mailing address change

@JD Hi there! Thank you for contacting our community forum, below I provide a link to help with changing the mailing address on the account. 

https://www.cricketwireless.com/support/account-management/manage-my-account/customer/view-your-acco...

0 Kudos
JD
Caroline

Nowhere on the page you provided a link to can I change my address.   I have called customer service twice and twice I had them update my address.  I tried to order a phone online and it still keeps coming up that there is a problem with my address.  So either provide me a step by step procedure for updating my account, including address, or I am going to contact Consumer Reports and tell them how lousy Cricket customer service and their web page is. This should not be difficult.  I am also told, well go to the Cricket store.  I am online, I don't want to go to the store.  Is that not the idea of having a web page?

0 Kudos
Moderator Rank

@JD At the bottom of the page there is a step by step process on how to change the accounts information. Here is the information below depending if you are logging into the MyCricket app or the website the instructions differ:

There are several ways you can change your Cricket account info:

• My Account
    • Sign in to My Account.
    • Select Account Settings from the top.
    • Select Edit to change your account info.
    • Make your changes, then select Save.
  • myCricket app
    • Open your myCricket app and sign in.
    • To access Account Settings, tap the gear icon located in the top right corner of the screen.
    • Select the information you would like to update, and follow the prompts.
0 Kudos
JD
Caroline

There is no place to change address.  I can change passwords, e-mails, security code, just about anything else, but not my address.  

0 Kudos
Moderator Rank

@JD  Please PM/DM us on our National Facebook  (m.me/cricketwireless ) or Twitter page (@cricketsupport) and include your wireless numbers & 4-digit account pin. I will try to change the address on my end once we validate the account.

0 Kudos